Front-End UI/UX Developer
- Software Development
- Oklahoma City, OK
2021-05-03 14:28:39 UTC
What you are good at:
· Demonstrating creative, technical, and analytical skills
· Being highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail
· Having excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Being an excellent team player
What you have:
· 1-3 years of work experience with a focus on user interface (UI) development/front-end enablement.
· Experience with CSS and Sass/Less
· Experience with REST web service development
· Be up to date on the latest industry trends to anticipate future growth opportunities and needs
· Discerning eye for detailed design and the ability to translate mockups to UI implementation
· Ability to deliver quality in an Agile environment
· Experience with Test Driven Development (take full ownership of our code and its quality.)
· Solid understanding of using Git, GitHub, and continuous integration tools.
· Sample work in an online portfolio or email attachment is a plus
Nice to Have:
· Experience with UI/UX design (Figma/Photoshop)
Required: Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required. A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience is required. An active Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain one, if required, within 1 year of start.